FRANDEVIV jewelry is crafted from 925 sterling silver.
925 sterling silver is composed of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, which aids in its processing. We chose 925 sterling silver because it is a soft and malleable metal for handcrafted jewelry making. It is renowned for its durability and the shine it provides. That’s why it is considered one of the best choices as it will last forever. Silver naturally tends to tarnish over time due to its exposure to the atmosphere, but this is not irreversible.
To maintain the original shine and luster of your jewelry, we have prepared some indicative care tips:
- It is advisable to remove your jewelry before sleep or any physical activity. The pH of the skin can affect the jewelry and cause them to lose their shine.
- It is recommended to keep your jewelry away from moisture such as water, saltwater, chlorine, perfumes, hand and body creams.
- Keep your jewelry away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- Use a jewelry box with a soft lining for better preservation and to avoid friction.
- If your jewelry tarnishes, place it in a bowl of warm water with a little baking soda and stir to create a mixture. Place the jewelry in the mixture and leave it for 5 minutes. Then, remove them from the bowl, gently clean them with a soft toothbrush, and rinse them with clean water. Finally, dry your jewelry with a soft, dry cloth.
*** If needed, our workshop can provide the appropriate care for cleaning FRANDEVIV jewelry. For any clarification, please contact us!